Are SEO companies worth the money?
You might be a business owner or marketing manager who heard about the latest and biggest online marketing trends, including search engine optimization ( SEO). With such a crowded Internet environment these days, though, the problem may still linger on your mind: “Is SEO worth it any more?” It certainly is! No one can argue the value of the ranking with Google. The question at large, though, is whether or not SEO is at the end worth paying for. You need to weigh up your options like any smart business professional.
It is our hope that you will feel the same way we do after reading this article: that SEO is a viable revenue-generating choice for your business which should not be ignored. So is SEO then worth it? Yes, it is.
Are you able to find your website on search?
Do a quick Google search for the products or services that are most popular, that your company has to offer right now. Where is your site? Do you have trouble finding it? This is not a positive sign. When you can’t locate your page’s in the search results, how can you expect future customers to find it? Studies reveal that 91.5 percent of searchers will not look past page results. Over 30 percent click on the first result!
By not showing up in Google’s search results, you are giving business to other sites, including your rivals. SEO is able to push you back into the game and resolve these issues. That said, you’ll definitely need a more compelling argument to give your employer than “we’re giving away money.” Perhaps this article below can demonstrate the value of paying for SEO?
So what is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is defined by the actions you take to make your website more visible in search engines. It is not a shiny billboard that you sell on the highway, enticing users to access your page or channel on social media. SEO is a behind-the-scenes process. Through utilizing specific keywords, premium information, strategic backlinks, and so on, you’re making sure you’re easy to locate for someone who’s looking for your product or service.
What does SEO do?
The short answer is, it makes sure that you are relevant for search engines. At the very least, a digital marketer will learn the basics of how search engines work and acquire the expertise to study their analytics and then give search engines what they want. The ultimate goal: becoming a fixture on Google’s first results page, of course.
Or is it?
Nowadays you see an SEO technique is more than mere rating for common keywords. There is more to just increasing the number of unique daily visitors. All of these things can also be done utilizing conventional SEO techniques, but they do not immediately translate into a successful business.
“Are you saying that SEO doesn’t work anymore?” we hear you say. No, definitely not. What we are saying is that the game SEO has changed. This is no longer as successful as inexpensive, enthusiastic SEO service providers might have done a few years ago. As search engines evolve, the tactics should change again. Because now it is going towards content marketing.
Rankings do not always equal profit
One common misbelief that SEO’ers push into the customer’s lap is that “if you hit rankings in the first position, the orders will flood in.” We have seen clients contact us tired of the relationship with their current SEO business. They were promised an increase in revenue as they hit the top ranking. Then what is the problem here? No matter how fantastic your rankings are, you can see little progress if your website isn’t going to offer a good user experience.
Is the website responsive to all user’s devices? Will it answer any concerns readers may like to know more about? If rather than humans, the SEO company has optimized for robots, they’re doing a half job. Choose the best SEO done on-site and you’ll be hitting the first page on Google. We have perfected this at NXT LVL ROI Business Consulting Services.
Rank only for specific keywords
In the early days of SEO (which was just a few years ago), you could easily optimize with specific keywords. These days it just isn’t that easy. Sure, you can optimize for certain keywords, but at the end of the day, Google is in charge. Digital marketers do not have a timetable of when the next algorithm update hits? Who knows just what Google will do next? It’s impossible. There is no guarantee.
Don’t trust any SEO organization, which outright guarantees “position one ranking”. Google will update the algorithm at any moment.
Why companies that do SEO are worth it
SEO firms are worth the risk, because:
- SEO businesses have the necessary technical knowledge and experience to make good decisions for your website.
- 93 percent of experiences online, start by people using the search window. SEO companies decide which keyword fits well for your market and plan your SEO strategy. They will incorporate them into the content, tags, and headers. Often, SEO companies narrow down this list, so you can focus only on keywords, to encourage the best possible web activity.
- SEO companies, like NXT LVL ROI Business Consulting Services, provide experience working with different clients from many industries, helping them to successfully handle a unique ranking situation, expectations, and ambitions.
- An SEO company offers a detailed analysis of all the factors affecting your site’s popularity in your region. It covers site analysis, analysis of information, strategic analysis, analysis of keywords, and analysis of local population data. This is necessary to build a systematic course of action to attract future customers.
- SEO companies aim to boost online industry presence through techniques such as influencer marketing, social networking ads, guest posts, press articles, customer reviews, website and directory submissions,
- An SEO business acknowledges key competitors in the market and the niche. It does a comprehensive analysis of competitors to know where you stand. This points out a systematic plan to move forward in creating a competitive edge.
- Our SEO agency will analyze certain factors, including business trends, marketplace conditions, product innovations, marketing campaigns, and services, and utilize other SEO tools to make marketing more effective within your niche.
At NXT LVL ROI Business Consulting Services, Our Expertise Resides Within These 3 Core Foundational Services:
Even though the above 3 core services is what our agency & consulting firm is about, we offer several other ancillary services below. Whatever your business or professional needs our, we’re your one stop shop consulting firm to discover & deploy proven solutions to you and your business.