Which SEO technique generates the most results?
Do you want to attract double traffic to your site? You can do it easily by following a strategic SEO approach. Nowadays, it is essential to understand and implement SEO successfully. It not only increases your traffic but also increases brand awareness. A perfect and well-structured SEO strategy can help your website grow and bring more business.
Understanding SEO or Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a marketing strategy that uses organic search engine results to increase the quantity and quality of traffic to your website. SEO is an essential portion of digital marketing. Digital traffic is attracted to a site when a person searches for keywords included in the website. So, a search is a primary source to attract digital traffic to websites.
To have greater visibility and a higher rank in search results, you need to implement an SEO strategy. An SEO strategy is a process that comprises planning, outlining, and implementation of steps that are designed to improve search engine rankings. In simple words, to get more organic traffic, you need to follow the process laid down by an SEO strategy.
It is difficult to stay at the top of SEO since Google’s algorithms are being updated constantly. You need to know the latest trends. This requires a lot of experimentation and research. The importance of SEO can be understood by the fact that 80% of a website’s traffic begins with a search query.
It is the reason why it is so important to use the best SEO technique to have better results and an increase in traffic.
But how to create an SEO strategy? We at NXT LVL ROI Business Consulting Services, have formulated a way to create an SEO strategy that can benefit your website and business as well. A successful SEO strategy can be designed through the following steps:
- Finding suitable keywords: The very first step of any successful SEO strategy is keyword research. Find as many keywords related to your website which users search for. You can use tools like Ubersuggest or SEMrush to search for suitable keywords.
- Content Creation: First of all, analyze the first page that opens up when you search for a keyword. After analyzing the content of all sites, you should create something different and better. High-quality content that is different from others helps you stand out. Learn about your industry’s specific pieces that people link to and include those pieces in your content.
- Optimize for On-Page SEO: In this step, all you do is optimize your SEO content. Techniques like Internal Linking, Forming short, keyword-rich URLs, and Semantic SEO work best for on-page SEO. Make URLs that are short and contain related keywords. Many times, it’s beneficial to keep URLs as your targeted keywords or keywords plus one more word. Use words related to your targeted keyword in your content. Don’t forget to use keyword-rich anchor text in your internal links.
- Optimize for search intent: Many times, your website doesn’t appear in the top 4 search results. And a survey shows that most people visit sites appearing in the top 4 search results. The reason behind it is the lack of user intent or search intent on your website. You need to create content according to user intent, i.e., what user searches on search engines. Modify your content to include all those keywords that match what a user can search. Again, this could be done by analyzing the first page of search engines on entering related keywords.
- Awesomely design your content: A user always reads that content, which seems appealing to his eye. To make your content more appealing, you need to make sure that it has the best content design possible. You can use graphs, charts, screenshots, pictures, blog post banners, visualizations, and graphics to make your content look better.
- Try building backlinks to your page: After creating and optimizing content, it’s time to build links to your website. You can use link building strategies like broken link building, competitor analysis, and the Evangelist method.
- The last step is to keep updating and improving your content: Keep applying new strategies to your website’s content as they keep changing with time. Some strategies might stop working with time. So, you need to apply new strategies and change according to the environment.
Our experts at the NXT LVL ROI Business Consulting Services, have selected the techniques that give you the best results possible. They are as follows:
- Take an SEO Audit of your website: You can ask any SEO company for this or can conduct the audit yourself. This will help you examine your overall site performance, set up new goals, and implement new tactics to achieve them.
- Create content according to what user demands
- Create a site that is mobile friendly and works well on desktop pc
- Optimize your content according to RankBrain
- Have a content length of at least 1900 words approx.
- Post relatable and important content on social media handles
- Use advanced SEO Linking methods stated above
- Create SEO optimized content and pages
- Keep updating your content with the latest strategies and techniques
- Try to use as many keywords as possible in SEO page titles
- Manage Google Search Console stats
- Use keyword tools to find the most suitable keywords
- Try to find and use your competitors’ keywords
- Link your website to external sites with high domain authority
- Use a tool WikiGrabber to find dead links and claim them as your own
- Use infographics to grow your traffic
To get detailed knowledge about each of the SEO techniques mentioned above, give us a call. We at the NXT LVL ROI Business Consulting Services will provide you knowledge best in your interests to benefit your website and business. At last, you can use the SEO Analysis to measure the overall performance of your SEO strategy and techniques. You reach out to our experts to know more about SEO analysis and SEO optimization. We can help you to implement an SEO strategy properly from start to end.
At NXT LVL ROI Business Consulting Services, Our Expertise Resides Within These 3 Core Foundational Services:
Even though the above 3 core services is what our agency & consulting firm is about, we offer several other ancillary services below. Whatever your business or professional needs our, we’re your one stop shop consulting firm to discover & deploy proven solutions to you and your business.